Rayna wants "purple bubble bath" for christmas. I went shopping; the ingredients scared me! So I went online and found a recipe. I am going to try it this weekend.
Here is the recipe in case all your kids want for christmas is purple bubbles:
Bubble Bath:
1 qt (4 c) distilled water
1 bar (4 oz) castille soap, grated or flaked
3-4 oz liquid glycerin
Mix all together and store in airtight container. Pour in running water.
another recipe uses
1 qt (4 c) distilled water
1 bar (4 oz) castille soap, grated or flaked
2 oz coconut oil
2 oz liquid glycerin
add 3 drops essential oil (and food coloring).
Experimenting with Food Coloring is going to be fun! I wonder if it will rince right off or her hair will come out purple?
The Adoption
13 years ago
1 comment:
Great idea! I know...ingredients in most products scare me! Thanks for the post! WE're installing a tub in one of our bathrooms in January (we don't have one in our home)...can't wait...it's been about 2 years since Adam's taken regular baths (he just showers with one of us...)
Post a Comment